Good morning from Maine the place right this moment it may snow, however tomorrow goes to sunny and shall be nearly spring-like. It will be good for snowboarding right this moment and driving my bike exterior tomorrow. I want a while exterior after a protracted week. It clears my head and rejuvenates me. I hope that you simply additionally get time for a similar this weekend.
This week my college modified schedules for the umpteenth time this 12 months. There’s nothing to do however roll with the adjustments (cue REO Speedwagon).
I have not hosted a brand new Sensible Ed Tech webinar but this 12 months. That is going to alter subsequent week once I host 5 Google Earth & Maps Initiatives for Social Research. For those who’re inquisitive about how you should utilize Google Earth and Maps in your social research classes for extra than simply “taking a look at stuff,” this webinar is for you.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. The way to Make Certain College students Aren’t Unsupervised in Google Meet Video Calls
2. Whiteboard.chat – Create On-line Whiteboards You Can Share and Monitor
3. A Tour of Google Arts and Tradition for Lecturers
4. The way to Create a Google Slides Template
5. A few of my Favorites – Creating Inexperienced Display screen Movies
6. Ten Time-savers for G Suite for Schooling Customers
7. Three Simple Methods for College students to Make Quick Audio Recordings – No E-mail Required
- Registrations for my Sensible Ed Tech webinars is likely one of the main ways in which I’m able to hold this weblog and my electronic mail newsletters going. Greater than 300 of you could have participated in a Sensible Ed Tech course final 12 months. I could not do it with out you!
- BoomWriter is internet hosting a singular inventive writing contest for teenagers. Test it out!
- Areas takes a brand new strategy to digital portfolios. Give it a strive!
Different Locations to Observe Me:
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 34,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- And in the event you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of schooling, you’ll be able to comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
Debra Vandyke is an associate editor for Wahu Times, focused on viral/trending stories. Before joining News Reporters, her print and digital work appeared in Vice, NPR the Gauntlet and many others. She has a master of journalism from the Texas A&M. She is based in NYC, and can be reached via her email or our contact form.